Excessive loose skin in the upper arm area is a common problem, which can create an unsightly appearance. Arm lift plastic surgery is a safe, proven and effective procedure to restore a firmer and more youthful look of the arms.
During the consultation for arm lift, the patient will have an opportunity to ask questions and clear their concerns and doubts about the procedure.
A dedicated surgeon will encourage the patient to ask as many questions as they want, and provide accurate answers. The surgeon’s first goal will be to help the patient make a well-considered decision. Remarkable, judicious, and accomplished cosmetic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie provides upper arm lift and various other procedures to patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and surrounding communities.
Important Questions to Ask
The patient should ideally write down the questions in advance and carry the list to the surgeon’s office for the consultation. This will ensure that none of the key questions gets missed out and the patient can have a complete understanding of the procedure as well as the surgeon’s professional credentials. Some of the vital questions in case of arm lift plastic surgery may include:
- Do you have a board certification in plastic surgery?
- How many years of training and experience do you have in the area of plastic surgery?
- Are you a member of any of eminent plastic surgery associations such as the ASPS?
- Have you previously performed arm lift surgeries, and how far your patients are satisfied on average?
- Do you have operating privileges at a local hospital or surgery center where my surgery may be performed?
- Do you have a fully trained team of assistants who can offer professional support during my arm lift surgery?
- Can I meet you each time I am required to visit your office with regard to arm lift procedure?
- Am I a suitable candidate for upper arm lift?
- Which surgical technique would you use to perform by upper arm lift surgery?
- Can I have access to arm lift before and after photos of your earlier patients and some of the reviews and testimonials of patients who have undergone arm lift or another surgery with you?
- Can I have an office tour and speak to your staff members to familiarize myself better with your practice?
- Would you recommend general or local anesthesia in my case for upper arm lift?
- Will I require arm liposuction in addition to arm lift to achieve more desirable outcomes?
- In case of an emergency, will your practice be able to handle it?
- What will be the duration of the actual surgery inside the operating room?
- What are the potential risks involved in upper arm lift surgery?
- How much will the procedure cost me, including pre- and post-operative expenses?
- How long will it take to recovery from arm lift surgery, and how much downtime should I expect?
Experienced cosmetic surgeon Dr. Motykie receives patients from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and other cities and suburbs in this part of the country for arm lift surgery.
Click here for Virtual Consultation
To see more services and treatments provided by Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles and his team please visit: