Contact Us


    Top Plastic Surgery Procedures for Women and Men

    Top Plastic Surgery Procedures for Women and MenInnovations in plastic surgery techniques over the years have created new possibilities for millions of people to achieve their desired physical look and boost their self-image and self-esteem. The popularity of both invasive and non-invasive cosmetic procedures has grown dramatically in recent decades in the US.

    However, some procedures have stood the test of time and have remained consistently in demand for both women and men. Committed and judicious cosmetic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie provides a variety of procedures for the breast, body and face to patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and surrounding communities.


    Consistent Growth

    In 2016, Americans spent over $15 billion on invasive and non-invasive aesthetic procedures in the US. These are the official figures as per the latest multi-specialty statistical report of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). The figure represents a jump of 11 percent over 2015.

    About 56 percent of this amount was spent on cosmetic surgery procedures, while non-surgical aesthetic procedures accounted for the remaining 44 percent. The figure of $15 billion in 2016 is the largest spending ever in a single year, ever since ASAPS instituted its annual Cosmetic Surgery National Data Bank Statistics survey two decades ago.

    The 2016 survey of ASAPS also reveals that many patients are now inclined to choose more refined cosmetic procedures. For instance, fat transfer breast augmentation, which is a more subtle way to increase breast size, has gained popularity among women. Similarly, some women prefer breast lift over breast implants to achieve subtle improvements.

    However, this does not mean to say that the traditional breast augmentation surgery is losing demand. In absolute terms, more women are now seeking breast implant surgery to enhance breast appearance. Niche procedures such as labiaplasty are now becoming mainstream. The demand for men’s procedures also has been on the rise in recent years.


    Top Five Procedures

    The top five most popular plastic surgery procedures for both women and men in the US in 2016, as per the ASAPS survey include:

    • Liposuction – 414,335 procedures
    • Breast Augmentation – 310,444 procedures
    • Tummy Tuck – 181,540 procedures
    • Eyelid Surgery – 173,883 procedures
    • Breast Lift – 161,412 procedures



    Liposuction can be customized according to the patient’s specific body contouring needs, and may be performed independently or in conjunction with other surgeries.


    Breast Augmentation

    Breast implant surgery has remained consistently popular due to continually improving surgical techniques as well as advanced qualities of FDA approved breast implants.


    Tummy Tuck

    More women and men now seek tummy tuck surgery or abdominoplasty to achieve a flatter abdomen. The procedure can be performed as either full or partial tummy tuck.


    Eyelid Surgery

    Upper and lower eyelids can be rejuvenated with eyelid surgery. The procedure is often combined with facelift or brow lift surgeries.


    Breast lift

    Women with sagging breasts can restore a tighter, more firmed up breast appearance with breast lift surgery. The procedure may be combined with breast implants to create more comprehensive results.

    Accomplished cosmetic surgeon Dr. Motykie receives patients from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and other cities across the horizon for plastic surgery procedures.

    Click here for Virtual Consultation

    Top Plastic Surgery Procedures for Women and Men

    To see more services and treatments provided by Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles and his team please visit:

    Spread the love

    Comments are closed.