When it comes to anti-aging, it’s far too easy for many of us to buy into the latest craze promising quick results. Should you be considering a cosmetic procedure to achieve your results? In this RealSelf.com article, Dr. Motykie offers his advice on finding a plastic surgeon, as well as the things you should absolutely avoid.
Dr. Motykie covers why consumers should definitely be aware of the “Groupon-ization” when purchasing anti-aging and wellness services. His rule #1: Don’t bargain shop for parachutes or plastic surgery. He points out when it comes to online ratings there’s lots of misinformation about surgeons in the digital world — don’t depend on the same type of review system that is used to rate movies or restaurants to rate your doctor. Read the full article here: www.realself.com
Plastic Surgery Questions Covered and More:
- WHAT ARE THE LATEST ANTI-AGING TRENDS AND WHY DOES WELLNESS HAVE TO COME FIRST FOR THE BEST RESULTS?
- HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU NEED TO GO BEYOND THE BEAUTY COUNTER?
- WHAT, IF ANYTHING, CHANGES FOR THOSE SHOPPING FOR COSMETIC SURGERY RIGHT NOW?
- DO YOU HAVE ANY PERSONAL STORIES TO SHARE AROUND THIS ONE?
- HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER COUNTRIES?
- WHAT ARE COMMON PITFALLS OR MARKETING PLOYS THAT THE CONSUMER SHOULD BE AWARE OF?
To see more services and treatments provided by Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles and his team please visit: