Thigh Lift Surgery
Proportionate and shapely thighs can transform your lower body appearance. A thigh lift is the most effective cosmetic surgery procedure if you are bothered by the appearance of sagging or disproportionately heavy thighs and wish to restore a youthful appearance of the upper legs.
It is important to consider your budget when you are seeking a thigh lift because the procedure is usually considered elective and you will have to pay the cost out of pocket. Be upfront with your surgeon about the estimated costs and make an independent decision after comparing the costs with the potential benefits of a thigh lift.
Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie provides thigh lift surgery to patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, and Los Angeles, and surrounding communities.
Factors Impacting the Cost
When you obtain a quote for a thigh lift plastic surgery, you should check whether it covers the surgeon’s fee, operating room charges, anesthesia costs, and post-op visits to the surgeon’s office. The cost will usually vary from one cosmetic surgeon to another, and in some cases, it may also vary between two patients at the same practice. Here are a few key factors that will influence the cost:
- Geographical Location: Where the practice is located can make a difference to the costs of a thigh lift plastic surgery. Some cities have a significantly higher cost of living than others, which will impact the cost of all types of goods and services, including medical procedures and surgeries.
- Anesthesia Charges: Whether your thigh lift is performed by an experienced or board certified anesthesiologist or a certified nurse anesthetist may make a difference to your costs of anesthesia. You should check whether your surgery will be performed using general anesthesia or IV sedation.
- Operating Room Costs: The financial implications of a hospital may often be higher than that of an accredited surgery center. Some surgeons may prefer to perform the procedure at a private surgical suite. Evaluate the costs vs. benefits of each option to understand your overall cost of a thigh lift.
- Plastic Surgeon’s Fee: Highly rated surgeons with extensive experience and a board certification in plastic surgery from the ABPS are more in demand. Their time is likely to be more valuable than that of a less trained or less adept surgeon. So, look at the surgeon’s fee in the context of their skills and experience.
- Additional Expenses: You should also take into consideration seemingly minor expenses, such the costs of pre- and post-operative medical tests, blood work, prescription medications, compression garment, and post-op appointments with your surgeon. These financial factors can total up to be a significant amount.
Extent of Surgery
Whether you are having an inner thigh lift, outer thigh lift or both might make a difference to your costs of surgery. In some cases, a thigh liposuction or another procedure such as buttock lift may be combined with a thigh lift.
This will increase your overall cost. Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie receives patients from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, and Los Angeles, and nearby areas for thigh lift surgery.
Contact Beverly Hills Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie to Schedule a Consultation
To see more services and treatments provided by Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles | West Hollywood, CA and his team please visit: