A successful consultation process is a foundation for every plastic surgery procedure. The consultation involves a one-on-one discussion with the surgeon, where the patient will have the opportunity to clarify any concerns.
Prior to making a final decision about brow lift surgery, the patient should openly ask questions to get the most from their consultation.
There are certainly no ‘wrong’ questions to ask at the time of the consultation, but there are some vital questions that the patient should ask prior to a brow lift surgery. The surgeon will spend time answering all the questions in-depth to enable them to make a well-considered choice.
Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie provides brow lift to patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and surrounding communities.
Questions about the Procedure
Some essential questions that a patient may ask the surgeon regarding brow lift or forehead lift cosmetic surgery are:
- Will you undertake my brow lift using general anesthesia or intravenous sedation and local anesthesia?
- How long will it take to complete the procedure? How painful will the surgery be?
- What medical tests or precautions will I need to take before my brow lift surgery?
- How long will it take for me to recover, and will it be painful?
- When can I resume work following the brow lift?
- Is there a risk of complications or side effects with brow lift plastic surgery?
- Will there be any noticeable scarring after the healing is complete?
Questions about the Surgeon
In case the patient is meeting the surgeon for the first time or is undecided about the choice of surgeon, they should ask the following questions to understand more about the surgeon’s professional background:
- Do you have board certification in plastic surgery?
- Do you have exclusive experience in the field of facial plastic surgery procedures?
- Will you undertake my brow lift procedure personally?
- Can I see you during every appointment at your office pertaining to my brow lift procedure?
- Will I receive the forehead lift surgery at an accredited surgical center, a hospital, or a private surgical suite?
- Do you have staff privileges at a local hospital(s)?
- In the event of an emergency, is your practice suitably equipped to manage it?
- In case I am unhappy with the outcomes, would you undertake a revision procedure?
- Which other cosmetic surgery procedures do you undertake?
Questions about the Costs
- What are the estimated costs of brow lift surgery in my case?
- Does the cost estimate include the surgical venue expenses and anesthesiologist’s charges?
- What amount of post-op expenses will I likely incur?
- Will I have to pay additionally for my post-op office appointments?
- In case I choose to undergo brow lift along with other treatments such as a facelift or an eyelid lift, will the procedure be more cost-effective?
- Are there any circumstances where the costs of brow lift surgery may be covered by medical insurance?
Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie receives patients from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and nearby areas for forehead lift surgery.
Click here for Virtual Consultation
- To see more services and treatments provided by Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles | West Hollywood and his team please visit: