Millions of people in the United States struggle with hair loss. SmartGraft is a procedure that uses an advanced and ‘smart’ device to restore that reality of thinning hair.
The treatment does not involve the use of a scalpel. This reduces the recovery period from several weeks to one to two days while still providing patients with natural looking and feeling outcomes.
The SmartGraft technology enables gentler and more targeted extraction of the hair, which is subsequently counted, sorted, and moistened in the holding canister until it is implanted.
This enhances graft survival as well as improves the natural ability of the patient to re-grow their own hair in depleted areas. The outcome is a natural looking and permanently fuller head of hair.
Motykie Medical Spa, led by board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie, provides SmartGraft hair restoration to patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and surrounding locations.
The Motykie Med Spa Difference
- The med spa offers only cutting-edge and effective treatment options to each patient. This includes the advanced SmartGraft technology. This technology has been developed by medical scientists, physicians, and engineers. SmartGraft delivers highly effective and minimally invasive restoration.
- Motykie med spa has a team of highly skilled and qualified medical professionals who are trained and experienced in the use of the SmartGraft technology for quicker recovery and excellent outcomes that are a hallmark of the medical spa.
- Dr. Motykie believes in holistic wellness and inner confidence, and this motivates him to offer patients an innovative hair loss solution such as SmartGraft. This procedure can help patients appear as young as they feel.
- Dr. Gary Motykie has carefully chosen each of the technologies and products available at the medical spa. Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Motykie is renowned across the US for his in-depth understanding of nutrition, general health, fitness and alternative wellness procedures to heal the skin and body from within.
Is the SmartGraft Technology Appropriate for you?
For people who answer “Yes!” to any of the following questions, SmartGraft may be what they have been looking for.
- Do you have pattern baldness or areas of thinning hair?
- Does your receding hairline make you feel self-conscious?
- Have you ever considered hair restoration, but did not proceed due to the downtime involved in a surgical procedure?
- Are you concerned about having to get a “buzz cut” to restore your hair?
- Are you seeking a hair restoration procedure that will offer you a natural look and feel?
SmartGraft Key Facts
- SmartGraft can be undertaken in-office using only local anesthesia
- The process involves a motorized handpiece which delicately extracts grafts of one to four hair follicles, with no scalpel use.
- As the SmartGraft technology only extracts tiny amounts of hair follicles, it does not cause any linear scar on the back of the head from where donor hair follicles are usually sourced.
- The recovery period is only one to two days.
- SmartGraft enables the re-growth of natural hair, and the outcomes are permanent!
Is it effective?
SmartGraft technology uses a device that delicately and precisely extracts grafts from a donor area where the hair is fuller, denser, and predisposed to re-grow.
These grafts are automatically counted, sorted, and stored in an environmentally controlled canister. The hair that will re-grow in the implanted areas will be permanent. The excellent outcomes will allow the patient to wear any hairstyle that they desire.
Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie receives patients from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and nearby areas for SmartGraft at the state of the art Motykie Medical Spa.
- To see more services and treatments provided by Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles | West Hollywood and his team please visit: