Intravenous (IV) Infusion Therapy Overview
Intravenous (IV) infusion therapies enable patients with weakened digestive systems or nutritional deficiencies to quickly and efficiently absorb the crucial nutrients they need to keep their body functioning at its peak capacity. It also helps individuals with compromised immune systems heal more quickly from illnesses and injuries. With intravenous therapy, key minerals, anti-oxidants, and vitamins are able to quickly and directly enter the blood stream, delivering more concentrated levels of vital nutrients than oral supplementation alone can provide.
Widely respected, Board Certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie is committed to practicing a holistic approach to medicine that seamlessly integrates health, wellness, nutrition, and cosmetic enhancement therapies to treat the patient as a whole, and provides lasting results that transcend surface aesthetic improvements and have a significant impact on the patient’s overall well-being and physical health.
IV Infusion Therapy Benefits
Benefits of intravenous infusion therapy include, but are not limited to:
- Relief from symptoms caused by allergies, chronic fatigue, pain, and asthma
- Strengthened immune system
- More rapid wound healing
- Improved focus, energy, and concentration
- Helpful ancillary treatment for patients with medical conditions such as: leaky gut, heavy metal toxicity, colds/influenza, heart disease, autoimmune disease, head injury, cancer, and nutritional deficiencies
IV Infusion Therapy Options
- Tissue and Wound Healing Cocktail: the original Tissue and Wound Healing IV cocktail formulation improved, modifying some of the dosages and adding supplementary ingredients to better facilitate a successful post-operative healing experience.
- Myers’ Cocktail (a.k.a. Multivitamin Mineral Cocktail): intravenously delivers a precisely formulated combination of vitamins and minerals recognized for their ability to heal, energize, relax the nerves, strengthen the immune system, and ameliorate symptoms of gastrointestinal distress. Many patients who have undergone IV therapy with the Myers’ Cocktail have experienced relief of symptoms from: chronic sinusitis, allergies, migraines, colds, fatigue/chronic fatigue syndrome, anxiety, depression, muscular spasms, and acute asthma attacks
If you would like additional information about our IV infusion therapy treatments (Myers’ Cocktail, Tissue and Wound Healing Cocktail) or any of our Wellness Services, please click here.