The decision to go ahead with tummy tuck plastic surgery procedure should only be made by the patient, without the influence of anyone else. The patient should clarify all their doubts and concerns with the surgeon, and make a final choice after due deliberation.
Patients who make a well-considered decision after satisfying themselves completely will usually have a higher satisfaction in the end. A dedicated cosmetic surgeon will answer all the questions of the patient in adequate detail. Dr. Gary Motykie is a board certified plastic surgeon providing tummy tuck to patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and surrounding communities.
Questions about the Surgeon
- Do you have a board certification in plastic surgery?
- How many years of training and experience do you have in the field of plastic surgery?
- Have you performed tummy tuck surgery in the past, and what is your patient satisfaction rate in this procedure?
- Do you have staff privileges to operate at one of the local hospitals?
- Is your practice equipped to handle any emergencies that may occur during or after the surgery?
- If I am unhappy with the results of tummy tuck, would you perform a revision procedure?
- Do you receive local patients from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and nearby areas?
Questions about Tummy Tuck
- Will I make a fabulous candidate for tummy tuck surgery?
- Which surgical technique would you recommend in my case?
- Will you perform tummy tuck using general or local anesthesia?
- What will be the estimated duration of tummy tuck procedure, and will it performed as an outpatient surgery?
- Are there any preparatory steps that I should take prior to the surgery?
- Can I review a few tummy tuck before and after photos of your previous patients?
Questions about Recovery
- How painful is going to be the tummy tuck recovery?
- How much downtime will it involve?
- Can I take certain measures to make the recovery easier and faster?
- What are the risks and complications associated with tummy tuck?
- In how many days will I be able to return to my normal routine, including physical exercises?
Questions about Costs
- What is the estimated cost of tummy tuck surgery?
- Does your cost estimate include pre- and post-op expenses?
- Will it bring down the cost if my surgery is performed at a surgery center instead of a hospital?
- Will you charge separately for post-surgical appointments?
- If I combine two or more procedure, will it make me eligible for a rebate or a package price?
- Can your office provide me guidance about medical insurance and financing options?
The patient should feel free to ask a question twice if they are unclear about the answer the first time. They should preferably prepare a list of questions in advance and bring it to the initial consultation. This will ensure that all important questions are answered, and the patient can make a decision with a clear and confident mind.
To see more services and treatments provided by Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles and his team please visit: