Mommy makeover is a comprehensive plastic surgery procedure. The patient should decide to undergo this procedure should only after careful deliberation.
At the time of initial consultation, she should proactively engage with the surgeon, and clarify any concerns and doubts before making a decision. A dedicated surgeon will encourage her to ask questions and provide correct answers to her complete satisfaction.
Patients who make a well-thought out and realistic decision about a mommy makeover surgery will usually attain better satisfaction levels and will be able to appreciate the results better. ABPS board certified, judicious, and terrific cosmetic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie provides mommy makeover and various other procedures to patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and surrounding communities and cities in this part of SoCal.
Questions about the Surgeon
- Are you board certified in plastic surgery, and if yes, from which medical board?
- How long have you trained and how much experience do you have in the field of cosmetic surgery?
- What is your success rate or patient satisfaction rate in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery procedures?
- Would you perform the procedure at a hospital or an accredited surgical center?
- Are you affiliated with one of the local hospitals?
- Is your practice equipped to handle any emergency that may arise during or after the surgery?
- Do you have an experience to provide revision surgery, if the need arises?
Questions about the Surgery
- Do I make a reasonable candidate for mommy makeover surgery?
- What procedures would you recommend as part of my mommy makeover?
- Will you use the services of an anesthesiologist or nurse anesthetist for general anesthesia?
- How long would it take to complete the entire procedure?
- Will I need an overnight stay at the surgery center?
- What kind of pre-surgical preparation would be required?
- Can I review a few mommy makeover ‘before and after’ images to understand the expected results?
Questions about Recovery
- Is the recovery from mommy makeover going to be long and painful?
- How many days of leave should I apply at my workplace?
- Are there any ways to speed up the recovery and make it easier?
- What are the potential risks and complications that I should be aware of?
- How long will it take before I can return to my daily routine, including fitness exercises?
Questions about Costs
- How much will it cost me to undergo a mommy makeover surgery?
- Does your price quote include the pre- and post-operative expenses?
- What will be the cost difference if the procedure is performed at a surgery center instead of a hospital?
- Will I have to pay additionally for post-operative visits to your office?
- Can your office provide me guidance about my financing options?
The surgeon will usually address most of these questions from their own side. If the patient is unclear about any answers, she should feel free to ask again. Experienced cosmetic surgeon Dr. Motykie receives patients from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and nearby areas for mommy makeover.
Click here for Virtual Consultation
To see more services and treatments provided by Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles and his team please visit: