Brow lift cosmetic surgery is an intricate procedure that involves the delicate eye area. For this reason, patients should identify a highly qualified and experienced surgeon for brow lift.
Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie provides brow lift to patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and surrounding communities.
Why Choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon?
When working with a board certified plastic surgeon for a delicate procedure such as brow lift surgery, the patient receives an automatic guarantee that the surgeon would have undergone a minimum number of years of training in the field of plastic surgery.
American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) certified plastic surgeons invest in the highest quality standards and surgical best practices, adopt the latest surgical technologies and techniques and pursue continuing education to upgrade their knowledge and skills.
Patients should work with a surgeon with specialized training. At the same time, it is important to understand whether the surgeon has adequate hands-on experience in brow lift plastic surgery.
If the patient seeks a specific type of brow lift plastic surgery or additional facial rejuvenation procedures, they should choose a cosmetic surgeon with experience in these specific procedures.
Desirable Qualities of a Brow Lift Surgeon
- Easy to talk to, warm, and compassionate
- Inclined to offer the patient in-depth information on the procedure
- Passionate about making a positive change in the patient’s life through plastic surgery
- Offers customized attention and care to each patient
- Ability to understand the cosmetic needs, aspirations, desires, and hopes of the patient
- Has an artistic bent of mind with a sense of form, balance, and proportion
- Uses the latest techniques ensure that the brow lift surgery is minimally invasive and leads to minimal scarring
Focus on Individualization and Innovation
Each person has unique facial features, which makes it crucial for the surgeon to individualize the procedure depending on the specific anatomical and cosmetic needs of the patient. Patients experience the highest levels of satisfaction when the procedure is customized to create more complete and natural outcomes.
Plastic surgeons who focus on routinely upgrading their knowledge and skills by educating themselves on cutting-edge surgical techniques and latest technologies usually offer their patients excellent outcomes.
Using innovative procedures is most favorable for patients as these techniques are often an improvement over previous ones. The use of cutting-edge solutions allows procedures to be less painful and minimally invasive with reduced risks and quicker recovery times.
The background and certification of the surgeon is an important factor when considering a surgical procedure. But the surgical venue is an equally important consideration. Brow lift plastic surgery should ideally be undertaken at a hospital or a facility that is accredited by the American Associations for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
The surgical facility must uphold the most stringent standards of safety and hygiene to receive this prestigious certification. Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie receives patients from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and nearby areas for brow lift.
- To see more services and treatments provided by Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles | West Hollywood and his team please visit: