BODY BY MOTYKIE FISH OIL (30 SOFT GELS)
$25 – QÜELL FISH OIL® EPA/DHA with Vitamin D3
Studies have shown that individuals whose diets are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids (poly-unsaturated fatty acids) have lower triglyceride levels—triglycerides are responsible for hardening of the blood vessels, which puts patients at a heightened risk of heart attack and stroke. Optimal levels of Omega-3 fatty acids are also associated with lower blood pressure, higher levels of HDL cholesterol (the “good” cholesterol), improved vision and neurological functioning, stronger joints, and healthier hair and skin.
Many companies are willing to compromise the quality of their fish oil supplements with high levels of unnatural additives. Manufactured exclusively for Douglas Laboratories, Body By Motykie’s QÜELL Fish Oil is superior to other brands because of its purity, bioavailability, critical extraction method, and concentrations. QÜELL Fish Oil is comprised of Supercritical CO2 extracted oils in triglyceride form, which is absorbed more easily into the body than ethyl esters, resulting in higher plasma levels and an increased omega-3 index.
QÜELL Fish Oil’s intensive process of molecular distillation allows for the delivery of the purest, healthiest fish oil and a mercury-free solution. No chemical solvents, preservatives, or undesirable compounds are found in QÜELL Fish Oils, and the advanced enteric coating guarantees that there will not be any unpleasant fishy or burpy aftertaste.
QÜELL fish oil also contains Vitamin D, an essential vitamin that plays many important roles in the proper functioning of the body. Because Vitamin D is fat-soluble, it needs a fat source to facilitate proper absorption, which is why the combination of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D3 enables optimal vitamin D3 absorption. Highly-concentrated fish oil, like QÜELL, delivers approximately 75% active ingredients, leaving much less room for nonessential compounds.
As with all Body by Motykie supplements, QÜELL Fish Oil is formulated with NO yeast, gluten, wheat, soy, corn, dairy/milk, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial preservatives/coloring/flavoring, or GMOs (genetically modified ingredients).
- Healthy hair and skin: essential fatty acids nourish hair follicles for stronger, shinier hair, while simultaneously promoting smooth, clear, hydrated skin that is rejuvenated from the inside out
- Reduces menstrual cramps: Omega-3 supplements are often used to relieve menopausal symptoms, menstrual discomfort, and cramps
- Boosts cardiovascular health: essential fatty acids have been shown to help alleviate high blood pressure and cholesterol, thereby improving heart health.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: the anti-inflammatory properties of omega-3 fatty acids make this supplement a good choice for patients suffering from asthma, joint problems, arthritis and osteoporosis. In addition, Omega-3 supplements help to lower cholesterol levels in the blood, an essential benefit for diabetics and individuals predisposed to high cholesterol.
- Immune system support: Omega-3 fatty acids may help to reduce the risk of prostate and colon cancers, and may improve immune system functioning to protect patients from diseases such as the fever, allergies, and the flu
- Mental health: Omega-3 fatty acids have shown promising results in terms of enhancing mental health and increasing concentration/memory—this supplement may also have positive benefits for patients suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and learning disabilities
QÜELL Fish Oil® EPA/DHA+D is indicated for individuals desiring the physical and/or mental health and skin/hair benefits of EPA, DHA, and Vitamin D3.
Suggested use is for adults to take one softgel daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional. No adverse side effects have been reported; however, this product should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct light and kept out of reach of children.
One softgel (size 22) contains:
- Omega-3 Supercritical CO2 Triglyceride Concentrate: 1,250 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid): 600 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid): 400 mg
- Vitamin D3: 1000 I.U.