As seen on plasticsurgery.org
Today, there are many options to help those people transform their stories, by restoring their youthful appearance and regaining their confidence. Two of the most common are facelifts and Botox, and while both can have a significant impact, there are key differences between the two. Which is best for you?
- A facelift provides more significant and visible results than injectable treatments.
- Because it’s a surgical procedure, results last far longer than other treatments – often for 10 years or more.
Facelifts can treat more serious issues that injections cannot.
- Because Botox is an injection, it’s minimally invasive. It’s also fast – the treatment takes about 15 minutes.
- There’s no recovery time necessary after a Botox treatment, so you can resume your normal activities quickly.
- Depending on the number of treatments, Botox can be a more cost-effective option than surgery.
- The effects can last three months or more.
Read all the pros and cons here.