Heal Damaged Skin and Refresh Your Youthful Glow with Celluma LED Light Therapy!
The healing power of light is both well-known and scientifically-proven. Used by NASA to help astronauts cope with pain and discomfort while on long space flights, and used by physicians for years as an alternative method of pain relief, Celluma LED Light Therapy now offers the ability to harness the power of light to fight both acne and the effects of sun and aging on the skin. Delivered with a revolutionary flexible light-array panel that gently molds to the shape of your body, Celluma LED Light Therapy delivers powerful yet gentle TLC for your damaged skin, targeting its healing energy through the deepest tissues of the skin to restore your skin’s healthy, youthful glow.
So how does this amazing technology work? The proprietary Celluma light array panel gently rests on the skin in order to deliver Red, Blue, and/or Infrared LED light precisely into the skin, stimulating cellular activity to reduce and control acne outbreaks (both inflammatory and non-inflammatory), reduce the visible symptoms of hyperpigmentation and sun damage, and rebuild your skin’s healthy glow from the inside out. The light gently stimulates the production of collagen and elastin for stronger, healthier skin, increases circulation and lymphatic activity, and promotes cellular turnover and growth. Blue light, in particular, works by targeting the harmful bacteria at the root of many acne breakouts. The result: fresh, smooth, healthy skin that will help you look light years younger!Contact us Today
Benefits of Celluma LED Light Therapy
- Utilizes low-intensity light, so it is both non-invasive and non-ablative (non-damaging).
- Applied using a flexible, shape-changing panel for a comfortable, relaxing treatment experience.
- Does not turn rely on thermal heat, maximizing both your safety and your comfort.
- Powerful, highly effective treatment for inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne.
- Stimulates greater cellular turnover, improved circulation and lymphatic activity, and growth of new collagen and elastin, the building blocks of strong, healthy skin.
- Ideal anti-aging treatment for fine lines, minor pigmentation problems, rough and textured skin, and other effects of sun damage, as well as mild scaring.
- Delivers improvement of mild aging symptoms in just one or two treatments (most patients will require multiple treatments for optional results).
Your Celluma Treatment
Celluma treatments can be completed in less than 20 minutes, and do not require any anesthesia or pain medication. No recovery time is required, and patients can return to normal activities immediately. Some mild damage can be treated with one or two Celluma sessions, but most patients require a series of treatments 2-4 time per week for several months for optimal results.
To learn more about powerful skin rejuvenation with Celluma LED Light Therapy, please click here.