Freeze Away Unwanted Fat Easily and Permanently with CoolSculpting®
CoolSculpting® is an innovative body contouring technique that freezes away stubborn pockets of fatty tissue that have proven resistant to traditional weight loss mechanisms such as diet and exercise. Otherwise known as “cryolipolysis”, CoolSculpting® utilizes a revolutionary technology that destroys unwanted fat through controlled freezing, so the body can then safely, comfortably, and naturally reabsorb the unwanted fat cells.
CoolSculpting® is completely non-invasive, and therefore does not require the use of scalpels, needles, or liposuction. Its precise targeting mechanism ensures that healthy tissue adjacent to the unwanted fat is completely unaffected and it does not require the use of anesthesia or require any recovery time. In fact, CoolSculpting® is now one of the most trusted, non-invasive, and effective fat removal technologies available today!Contact us Today View Our Photo Gallery
For years, traditional CoolSculpting® has been perfect for sculpting areas of the body such as the abdomen, waist, thighs, and buttocks. Recently, the CoolSculpting® CoolMini™ applicator was introduced which now also enables the treatment of smaller fatty tissue deposits such as under the chin or the neck: i.e. a double chin! For years, submental fullness or a “double chin” could only be eliminated through liposuction, injection of chemicals and/ or surgery. Now, the CoolMini™ applicator safely and permanently eliminates the double chin without surgery, discomfort or downtime!
CoolSculpting® Fast Facts:
- Ideal contouring technique for the elimination of stubborn fatty deposits in the flanks, thighs, knees, abdomen, upper/lower back, arms, buttocks.
- The new CoolMini™ applicator now also allows treatment of the neck as well
- Does not require incisions, anesthesia, or recovery time; patients can return to their normal daily schedule immediately
- Treatments are safe and comfortable; most patients simply read, listen to music, or even nap during their procedure
- Results will become apparent 4 to 6 week after treatment, as the body naturally eliminates the unwanted fat cells; full results are usually visible within 8 to 12 weeks
- Side effects are minimal and temporary, usually involving light bruising, swelling, and a slight tingling sensation, and should disappear within a couple of days after the treatment
- For optimal results, patients can do two treatments spaced 4 to 8 weeks apart
- CoolSculpting® can be combined with other body contouring techniques such as Triple Threat Body Contouring Treatment to target cellulite and tighten lax skin
For additional information about CoolSculpting®, or any of Dr. Motykie’s body contouring services, please click here.