For a major plastic surgery procedure such as body lift, the patient should make a decision after careful deliberation, and after getting clarity from the surgeon on any doubts and concerns that they may have. The patient should make an independent choice after considering various alternatives and their pros and cons.
Patients who make a well-considered decision will typically achieve better personal satisfaction levels in the end. A focused and percipient body lift surgeon will try to answer all questions of the patient in adequate detail and with accuracy.
Dr. Gary Motykie is an accomplished cosmetic surgeon providing body lift procedure to patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and surrounding locations in this part of the state.
Questions about the Surgeon
- Do you have a board certification in plastic surgery from the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- Can you describe your training and experience in the field of cosmetic surgery?
- Have you previously performed body contouring procedures, and what is success rate in these procedures?
- Would you perform body lift in my case at a hospital or a surgical center?
- Do you have operating privileges at one of the local hospitals?
- Is your equipped to handle any potential emergency situation during or after the surgery?
- Do you have a policy for revision surgeries in case the results of the primary body lift surgery are not satisfactory?
Questions about Body Lift
- Will I make a suitable candidate for body lift surgery?
- Would you recommend only lower body life or both lower and upper body lift in my case?
- What type of anesthesia will you use?
- What will be the duration of the procedure inside the surgery room?
- Will I need to make any specific preparation or lifestyle changes before the surgery?
- Can I have access to a few body lift before and after photos?
Questions about Recovery
- Is the body lift recovery going to be difficult or painful?
- How many days of downtime would it involve?
- What steps can I take to make the recovery faster and easier?
- What are the potential risks and complications involved in body lift?
- When can I return to my regular routine after the surgery, including the resumption of my fitness regimen?
Questions about Costs
- What will be estimated cost of body lift surgery?
- Does your quoted price include the pre- and post-operative expenses?
- Will the costs reduce significantly if the procedure is performed at an accredited surgery center instead of a hospital?
- Will you charge additionally for the post-surgical appointments?
- If I choose to have multiple aesthetic procedures at your practice, will it make me eligible for a rebate or a special package price?
- Will your office provide me some guidance with regard to my financing options?
Patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and nearby areas have an opportunity to receive body lift surgery and other surgical and non-surgical aesthetic procedures from the salient and reliable cosmetic surgeon Dr. Motykie.
To see more services and treatments provided by Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles and his team please visit: